With Elizabeth Andes-Bell
Life In Motion Yoga Center
$35 advance registration
$40 at the door
For more information email:
Learn an intelligent approach to prevention, rehabilitation and self-care
- How to use your body, breath and energy to prevent injury.
- How to work intelligently to unpack the deeper teaching that Ignites healing.
- Four step process to align, calm and empower yourself In class and life.
- Proper use of props to avoid bad working habits.
- The Morning Trio: 3 energy enhancing poses in 10 minutes to clear the body and calm the mind.
This Is not a yoga class but come prepared to do poses. Be ready for lots of adjustments and individual attention.
"For years, I lived with chronic back pain from childhood leg braces and back surgery. I have weekly sessions with Elizabeth and I am happy to report that I am pain free most of the time. I have learned how to use my body differently. I have released where I used to painfully hold. I climb up and down ladders at job sites." Shana Kurtz, architech
"My bone density scans showed a marked and highly unusual increase in my femur and pelvis. The only thing different in my routine that year was yoga with Elizabeth" Miriam, former dancer teacher, age 66